Questions and Answers
Frequently Asked Questions on Jenesis: The Best Agency Management System
85% of consumers use the internet to search local businesses. That makes it even more crucial to have a presence there.
Adding your Business to Google My Business is a key step to making sure your clients can find your when they need to.
Check out this video for more help
There are alot of reasons that you should work towards getting Google Reviews
- Google can be a social tool to help you promote your Business.
- It also contributes to SEO if you have a Website, and ultimately your page ranking.
- Google is the first landing spot if anyone searches your business and wants to know what people think.
- Reviews help customers feel more comfortable with their interactions with you.
- It can help make or break a customers decision to work with your business.
- In the long run it can help you generate more revenue and grow your business.
For more information please see our article on How to get Google Reviews.
The first step is to promote, promote, promote! If you don’t remind people they won’t do it unless they have a bad experience. So as a part of your branding efforts , you as a business owner need to do everything you can to encourage your clients to share their stories.
You probably want to start with getting a short code for Google Reviews. You can use any one that you like. There are plenty out there, but I have found success here https://pleper.com/index.php?do=tools&sdo=google_review_link
You will need your Google Map Address Link
Once you have the short code you can use it in a variety of places. Let me offer some suggestions.
- Facebook – Post regularly on your business Facebook page and ask people to give your business a review. Include your shortcode URL so that people can easily link.
- Add your shortcode to your Email Signature. We all send a variety of emails each day and what better place to promote your reviews.
- Simply ask your customers. If someone has a great experience with you, just ask them to go to Google and give your business a review.
You can also do several things inside Jenesis to help promote your reviews
- Add your shortcode to your email signature in User Setup
- Add your shortcode to your receipt message
- Add your shortcode to memos and system letters
Be creative. Google loves organic personal information about a business. The more you can have the more you increase your chances for a higher ranking in Google searches.
Blogging is a great way to increase SEO value and add content to your website that is useful to your clients.
Step 1 is to configure your blog page the way you want it.
Here is a little tutorial on how to do that.