There can be a number of factors related to your network and computer equipment that can affect the speed of Jenesis. Here are a few things to check that might help.
- Confirm your network switch is a gigabit and not 10/100.
- Confirm all your network cards a gigabit and not 10/100.
- Never have Jenesis open more than once on the same computer.
- Only use a wired network connect. Wireless connections will be slower.
- Clean up MSCONFIG.
- Run C-Cleaner and Malwarebytes on every computer. Download CC Cleaner and/or Malware Bytes
- Check the CPU processing percentage.
Please consult your technician if necessary.