The first step is to promote, promote, promote! If you don’t remind people they won’t do it unless they have a bad experience. So as a part of your branding efforts , you as a business owner need to do everything you can to encourage your clients to share their stories.
You probably want to start with getting a short code for Google Reviews. You can use any one that you like. There are plenty out there, but I have found success here https://pleper.com/index.php?do=tools&sdo=google_review_link
You will need your Google Map Address Link
Once you have the short code you can use it in a variety of places. Let me offer some suggestions.
- Facebook – Post regularly on your business Facebook page and ask people to give your business a review. Include your shortcode URL so that people can easily link.
- Add your shortcode to your Email Signature. We all send a variety of emails each day and what better place to promote your reviews.
- Simply ask your customers. If someone has a great experience with you, just ask them to go to Google and give your business a review.
You can also do several things inside Jenesis to help promote your reviews
- Add your shortcode to your email signature in User Setup
- Add your shortcode to your receipt message
- Add your shortcode to memos and system letters
Be creative. Google loves organic personal information about a business. The more you can have the more you increase your chances for a higher ranking in Google searches.