System Requirements for JenesisClassic
Minimum requirements for running JenesisClassic cloud version:
- i3 2.00 GHz processor
- 4 GB (32-bit Windows) or 6GB (64-bit Windows)
- Windows 7 Pro with Service Pack 1
- Any higher version of Windows
- Mac, Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
Third Party Software:
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.6.1
- Microsoft MFC 14.13
- Google Chrome is recommended
- Internet Explorer 11.0 or higher is acceptable
High Speed Internet Connection:
- Jenesis recommends the fastest speed offered in your area. It provides the best experience and is key to efficiency, productivity and happiness of your agents.
- We strongly recommend an ethernet connection, rather than wifi. This gives you the most stable connection as well as a fast user experience. Wireless networks are not recommended due to the unstable nature of the connection type.
- Minimum requirement – 20 mbps down & 5 mbps up
- If you scan directly into Jenesis: You must have a twain driver compatible scanner. We recommend Brother printer/scanner combos, as our customers have had the best experience with Jenesis scanning and printing while using this brand, although others will work. We can help you determine whether or not what you have in your office will work.
- If you attach scanned images from your computer into Jenesis: You can use the scanner of your choice.
- Jenesis highly recommends investing in dual monitors for each agency workstation. It’s one of the least expensive things you can do to promote efficiency and happiness of your staff. It allows the agent to have Jenesis open on one monitor and other applications like email, carrier sites, etc. up on the second monitor.
- Your data on JenesisClassic is stored on servers that are located in a data server facility in the US. These facilities are extremely secure and provide electronic and physical security, two-factor authentication, and CCTV surveillance. We also secure your data from end-to-end with a PCI-compliant SSL certificate that’s updated every 90 days.