Do you need to know how to set up your J-Links for Discovery Insurance Company?
This tutorial will walk you through the steps and show you how to add, delete, or assign J-Links for Discovery Insurance Company.
Follow These Steps
From your Agency Management System dashboard, navigate to your J-Links. You may notice that the J-Link is there but that the user’s name is blank. There’s a simple solution to this.
1. Make sure that you have chosen Discovery from the drop-down list beneath “Company”.
2. Select “Create a copy of this J-Link for All Users” (notice the button at the top of the page). When you select Yes, in the pop-up window, this creates a copy of this J- Link for this location for all users.
3. For multiple locations, repeat these steps for each location. You’ll notice the new line added to this page. The original blank one can be deleted or assigned to another user.
4. To check if it’s working properly, you’ll want to go into your Rater. Select Rating from the menu, and then Discovery from the drop-down options. As long as the Discovery Insurance Company window pops up, it’s working and connected properly.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with us at www.JenesisSoftware.com
- Call 828-245-1171 Option 1
Please subscribe or more quick tutorials at https://www.youtube.com/user/agencymanagementsyst/ and send any additional questions to email@example.com
Jenesis Software, an insurance agency management system, helps Insurance Agents to efficiently manage personal and commercial clients, by keeping pertinent agency and coverage information in an organized, easy to edit and use software.
For more valuable information on building your insurance agency, get your copy of “The Perfect Insurance Agency” – Amazon Bestseller by Eddie Price. Learn how to grow your agency faster, improve team training, and implement simple changes to ensure success!
Make sure to connect with us on social media!
About Jenesis Software
After struggling to find the solutions he craved in insurance agency management system software, Eddie Price began taking programming classes to create his own. He spent the 90’s crafting and developing the robust JenesisNow system you know today.
His appreciation for technology and marketing, combined with the desire to efficiently serve customers while helping agencies to grow is reflected in the user-friendly software named proudly after his daughter, Jenna.
This agency management system (created by an agent for agents) was incorporated in 1999, and continues to provide the same personalized customer service and commitment Eddie has always shown for his customers.