Current Job Openings with Jenesis
Jenesis is currently seeking an experienced individual who portrays the qualities of a driven Sales Professional – prospect-focused, energetic, and highly motivated. The Sales Representative is responsible for identifying and following up on new leads, qualifying and demonstrating the best Jenesis product to fit that prospect’s needs, and closing the sale. The Sales Representative will work closely with the Customer Success team to develop a smooth transition and long term success for the customer.
To be successful in this role, Jenesis is looking for someone who is proactive in identifying good leads and can quickly understand each prospect individually to proceed forward based on their unique needs and goals.
As a Jenesis Sales Representative, you would be working with a small software company that has been in business for over 20 years. The sales, implementation, development, and support teams work very well together and would like to add the right person who enjoys working with others to build and support a quality product and user experience. We provide exemplary customer service and software application support to customers with a wide variety of technical aptitudes. A positive attitude and sense of humor are a must in this fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Characteristics of a Sales Representative:
- Ability to listen
- Enthusiasm for making a sale at any given time
- The ability to communicate clearly at all times
- Flexibility and the ability to think on one’s feet
- Confidence that is infectious
- Energy and positivity
- The ability to work well with all types of people
- The ability to seek first to understand the needs, then to demonstrate
Skills of a Sales Representative:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Extremely reliable and punctual
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of Jenesis Software products.
- Prospecting and qualifying lead through phone calls and email correspondence.
- Cold calling potential customers
- Maintain strong relationships with new and existing prospects.
- Recognize and prioritize high-value prospects.
- Create and drive a plan to communicate consistently with prospects via multiple channels – phone, email, social media, etc.
- Close deals that may require a significant amount of follow-ups
- Regularly demonstrate the Jenesis product with prospects via a face to face video meeting.
- Communicate with the support team to notify them of any issues that may have derived from the demonstration.
- Communicate with the development team to communicate desired product changes from prospects.
- Record demonstration videos for Jenesis for new features, training program, and our online training channel
- Participate with the software development team in testing new releases of the Jenesis products
- Develop a working relationship with the Customer Success team to make hand-off from Sales to Customer Success go smoothly
- Post to social media information regarding our software that is educational or marketing related.
- Assist in maintaining up-to-date training videos for the training program as well as our YouTube channel
- Meet consistently with management to discuss goals, current pipeline, sales numbers, high-value prospects, etc.
- Occasional work outside of normal hours, including giving demonstrations in other time zones, quarterly team meetings, etc.
- Experience as a Sales Representative. This is not an entry-level position.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- High energy, self-motivated, and a team player
- Ability to understand and articulate prospects needs
- Ability to prioritize
- Submit and, occasionally, test enhancement and/or defect tickets entered on behalf of all customers.
- Previous CRM experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- You will be attending quarterly meetings – during COVID, we hold these via Zoom meetings; however, when this is no longer a threat, we will resume having these meetings at a location that may require a drive or flight (according to your location).
- We highly encourage participation in team-building activities, internal and customer meetings. User Retreats are usually held in a resort location and require that you are comfortable with being in front of a small crowd, creating presentations, and giving them.
- Ability to drive to team meetings, user retreats, or any other meetings
- A full background check is required
- Salary: $35,000 – $45,000 plus bonus potential
- 100% paid health benefits with BCBS after 60 days for a full-time position
- 401K with 3% company match
- Time away is not mandated or limited if you are meeting your goals and the goals of the organization
- Fully remote (work from home position)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year