Current Job Openings with Jenesis
Technical/Software Support Technician
Jenesis Software is looking for an individual with experience providing technical and software support to customers. We are a fully remote company and the individual will be working completely remote from home. Full-time will include paid benefits. The technical support that we provide is mostly basic. The primary support that we offer is for our own software.
Our normal business hours are from 8 AM to 5:15 PM EST Monday – Friday. We are looking for an individual that is available during our business hours.
You would be working with a small software company that has been in business for 20 years. The sales, development, and support teams work very well together and would like to add the right person who enjoys working with others to build and support a quality product and user experience. We provide exemplary customer service and software application support to customers with a wide variety of technical aptitude. A positive attitude, sense of humor, and excellent teamwork are a must in this fast-paced, high-pressure environment. A full background check is required. Will provide paid 6-week training for the role and support our software.
What we are looking for:
- Technical Support Experience
- A passion for customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent chat skills
- Sense of logic and creative problem-solving abilities
- Detail-oriented, well-organized work style
- Experience in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment
- Self-managed and extreme reliability.
- Ability to learn on the fly with a short training period.
- Individual should already have the knowledge to provide basic technical support help and the experience of talking on the telephone. Individual should only need training on our systems and our software.
- General IT knowledge with Windows, scanners, printers, networking, and internet.
- At least a limited knowledge of using Remote Desktop or other remote software to access windows servers and customer computers.
- Previous experience with Active Directory, Terminal Services Manager, Citrix, and vWorkspace is a plus.
- Previous CRM or CMS experience or previous experience providing software support is a plus.
- Take customer support calls, chats, and emails (in that order) assisting customers with technical issues and issues related to our software.
- Provide technical support to customers for basic technical issues such as printers, scanners, Windows, Wi-Fi, internet, etc.
- The primary reason for customer contact is support with our own software. How-To do something or to help with a bug.
- Creation and resolution of Support tickets via phone, email, and online chat
- Expanding knowledge of our products and general technical abilities through training and practical experience
- Respond in a timely fashion to all customer inquiries
- Provide the best possible customer service to all customers in every situation
- Occasional work outside of normal hours full background check will be performed.
- Occasionally testing product tickets that you initially entered during a customer call/email/chat
Additional Requirement: A full background check is required
- Salary: $30,000 plus bonus potential
- 100% paid health benefits with BCBS after 60 days for a full-time position
- Time away is not mandated or limited if you are meeting your goals and the goals of the organization
- Working with a small team in an extremely transparent organization. We work hard and we have fun
- Full time
- Position works from home office
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $30,000.00 per year